How does the SWR differ from previous tables?
- It will be the first world ranking to rank an event, after the race and the results
- The strength (category) of an event won't be manipulated by a third party
- We will rate all the events done by a contestants
- The competitor won't have loss points
- All races are counted, which complies with the registration rules.
- Anyone who enters a lot of events , will have a lot of points !
- Starting with the second year, the everlasting leaderboard starts with the combined scores. It will never be reset, but it is constantly growing , based on the results.
This way, we can quantify the performance of legendary racers, setting up icons for future generations